Terms & Conditions at The Grove
Our Refund Policy
- The Grove will refund or swap any unopened products returned to us in a saleable condition and returned within 30 days from purchase.
- Unfortunately, opened products cannot be refunded.
Deposit / Booking Fee Policy
The Grove operates a strict non-refundable booking fee policy.
- Consultations at The Grove are chargeable and require payment in full at the time of booking.
- Appointment times will not be reserved without payment of the booking fee.
- Should the client proceed with treatment or purchase products then the deposit will be redeemed against these costs (Not applicable on Laser treatments).
- No deposit is required for beauty treatments at The Grove Beauty & Wellbeing Centre.
Treatments and Courses:
- All services have a 7-day cooling off period in which a full refund will be issued unless the treatment or course has commenced in any way or form.
- Treatments or courses which have taken place or an element of the course has taken place cannot be refunded.
- We cannot refund any part of a package or course that has already commenced.
- We do not offer refunds on special offers that have fallen out of the offer period.
The only exception to this policy is a serious or long-term illness that contra-indicates the treatment, confirmed by a medical certificate.
Consultation Forms & Medical Questionnaires
All our treatments require us to hold information regarding our client’s personal details along with medical information, we carry this out with the utmost care and endeavour for this information to only be used internally. No information will ever be sold to third parties.
As part of your treatment you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire in which we will ask questions about past conditions. It is your responsibility to disclose all information required and The Grove will not be held responsible for anything not disclosed.
Changes to your medical status must be relayed to a member of The Grove team before any further treatments are carried out.
Although the Grove aims to run the clinic efficiently, with appointments on time, there may be occasions when the clinic is running behind schedule. Your practitioner will ensure that you are seen as soon as possible should these circumstances arise.
If you are running late for your appointment, you must notify the clinic as soon as possible. In such circumstances, The Grove reserves the right to alter the order of appointments for the remaining clinic session, thereby possibly further delaying your appointment.
We always welcome and appreciate feedback from all of our clients, whether this is positive or negative as it allows us to improve our service to you. We would love to hear what you think about The Grove.
The Complaints Procedure
We aim to exceed all our client’s expectations and provide them a first-class service and enjoyable experience. However, we recognise that sometimes things go wrong.
We will listen carefully to your concerns and do what we can to correct any problems and provide a suitable solution.
We will acknowledge your complaint within 2 days and provide a response within 20 days.
After Care & Guarantees
On acceptance of the treatment in conjunction with these terms and conditions you as the client are committing to agree to follow the aftercare instructions for the treatment you are having.
These after care instructions will be explained to you during the treatment and a copy of these can be made available to you upon request.
Due to the nature of the treatments we perform although all our treatments are scientifically proven we cannot guarantee results.
Any information you provide will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal details will not normally be disclosed to third parties.